moilenfant

luni, ianuarie 22, 2007

i chose life, can i live with that?



i was taking a bath just now.i placed my feet in the tub.
 the water so worm and soft was soawking my body from head to toe. 
i couldn't even stay very long. i am so tired. last night i saw "the hours"... with my knees covered by warm clean water...
i simply couldn't sleep after that. i spent the rest of the night measuring the room with my feet. 
why is there necessary for someone to die.? so we can appreciate life more, in contrast, she said without any hesitation . do we really appreciate it or do we actually spend it regreting what happend? 
it's simple. how can i reallylove him if i don't even love myself? now the water is just below my hips. how can i love anyone, for that matter? u see, maybe this is the thing, 
only when i'll be able to love him i shall really let him go. i hope i am not like Mrs. Dallaway. not at all. it's just that i would like to kiss her and i have a terrible desire to run as fast as i can from here... 
nonosense, dear, a woman has to be at least once in her life mrs. dallaway.
so, what happened that day? the water reached my breasts.. well.. that day my life was changed. i got up.. made a cup of green tea.. changed my clothes.. i did my hair.. i've arranged it wonderfully 
 that day.. i packed a few things right then, on the spot, i hate to pack early... i said goodbye 
to my house and went downstairs.. i sat on the bench and waited for the taxi. 
i got in and my heart stopped existing the way that it has untill then. i never returned!
 and then what happened? everything else was life.. should i kill my destiny right now? 
i up untill the kneck in water.. should i put an end to this life i am living? 
should i wait for something? what is there to wait for? should i scream for help? 
i cannot live through this hours by myself. i am out of resourses. can i face the rest of 
the days alone knowing what i know now? will i be able to do that? will i survive without
 any scar? should i go on walking, or should i get out from the river before the water reaches 
my head